torsdag 21 juni 2007

Michael Moore's SiCKO : Trailer

Och så här säger han om att ladda ned filmen: "I don't agree with the copyright laws, and I don't have a problem with people downloading the movie and sharing it with people, as long as they're not doing it to make a profit off it, as long as they are not, you know, trying to make a profit off my labor. I would oppose that, but, you know, I do quite well, and I made these movies and TV shows because I want things to change. So, the more people get to see them, the better, so I'm happy that happens. Should I not be happy? I don't know, it's like, if a friend of yours had a DVD of my movie and gave it to you to watch one night, is that person doing something wrong? I'm not seeing any money from that. But he's just handing the DVD to you, so you can watch my movie. The DVD that he bought, but you're not buying it, yet you're watching it without paying me any money. You know, I think that's OK. That's always been OK, right? You share things with people. I think information, and art, and ideas should be shared."

http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/moore190607.html

Läs även: http://www.counterpunch.org/weissman06202007.html

Inga kommentarer: